Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Hello I'm blogging from my phone! :D I feel too lazy to turn on the computer zzz. Anyway, school was insane today. Mainly it was GP which killed me. Two hours plus of GP is detrimental to my sanity and brain cells. I predict mass extermination of thinking genes today. Tomorrow it's two hours of econs. Goodness. Save our poor souls; school is too heavy going for the undetermined like me. Went to Northpoint with pamela before GP for subway and to walk around and I ate the Korean chicken stick thingy! Yum. Food keeps me happy :) speaking of food.. My sister's school has a bloody confectionary shop wth wth wth.
'jie! My school the confectionary shop got new item! Mango mousse tart....'
'eh.. So?'
'I buy for you la!'
'eee I don't want I don't like cakey tarty stuff.'
'okay then I buy with your money then I eat.'
...
No wonder her weight is increasing exponentially. My brother says being overweight is a criteria to get into her school. Her friend weighs 80 fuggin kg!!! Scary shit.
Uggh. Besides remaining very unmotivated, I've been feeling extremely lousy and tortured the entire week. Which is alot, considering the fact that it's only Tuesday!!!
Cca tomorrow 2.30-8.00 I hope we get a break in between sports or I swear I will lie on the court in a hunger induced daze.