Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
Mobile Entry- location: home

I never thought 'fall flat on your face' was possible till about one minute ago. I just tripped over my own bag in the dark -_-"' and smashed my nose onto the floor. New experience for me.
Well anyway tomorrow will be my first early Wednesday in months and I feel sad. Such an abrupt ending to the weekend high. It's disappointing, really. I won't mull over it. Better things have yet to be :) so optimistic this week, shm! Must be the holiday mood. I have many things to complete this June. My main priority is to get bored of sims 3 asap so I can study :(
Vair vair saddening.

Btw my sims 3 have a shotgun marriage. I have yet to seal them in unity though. Adulterous dirty couple.


I'm going to KL for the weekend again because.. My dad wants to buy kueh from KL. Like really. Drive 500km to buy kueh. And also to put the GPS system to good use. That's my dad for you. Meanwhile I shall try to acquire some games from over the causeway and of course eat ALOT :) we're trying this new hotel which I hope will be nice cos the last one was bad.