Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
Cca today was fun + tiring shit. But more of fun. The weather was sickeningly hot. Scorching luh wth. I didn't bring sunblock cos it doesn't work for me. So I'm super duper tanned now. I'm darker than jinyi and sara and manting already lol. manting used to be so much darker than me!
We had this drill where we had to train our abs. Some cradle thing. Sadly I failed to do 10. I only did 2!!!!! Uggh. I felt so unaccomplished. Then the next drill was equally bad. I was kneeling with my hands open and jinyi had to slam the ball down on my hands and I had to catch the ball. We were supposed to do till our palms were red and shaky. Anyway it was a disaster in its own way. The ball hit my stomach so many times. Super painful. It's like getting punched by a big fist. Jinyi suffered worse, lol. Don't deflate! ;P

Then the coach decided to try his shooting against my catching skills wth I couldn't even get any except for 1. Those he threw were super hard and fast.
Gogogo everybody!


Bitched about a certain band slut today. Hmmph. Eat shit and die, loser!

Today fish upgraded to a shark and I upgraded to a.. Lobster.
Long story cut short: Bryan chua reused to believe we two could eat 4pc of kfc chicken each so he offered to sponsor the 4th provided we finished it. We did!! :) so we got upgraded.
Cca really increases your appetite. We ate more than any of the guys =x
feel so man.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.