Wednesday, June 04, 2008 @ 1:16 AM
1. pretending to be a power ranger
2. thinking of atomic bombs, and titanic
3. thinking of ways to get my brother into trouble
4. crying on the first day of school
5. enjoying life without the existence of my sister.
5 things on my to-do list today (tomorrow since the day's ending):
1. gpp
2. find the martell vsop
3. revive my correction tape
4. sleep
5. read poetry
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. curstard puff!!
3. beard papa's puffs
4. strawberries
5. blueberries
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. shop
2. build a new shelter for the SPCA :D
3. travel around the world
4. save the world
5. buy an aston martion v12 vanquish
5 of my bad habits:
1. over- indulgence
2. being superficial
3. indifference
4. reclusiveness
5. defense walls
5 places I have lived in:
1. Singapore
2. Singapore
3. Singapore
4. Singapore
5. Singapore
5 jobs I’ve had:
1. sister
2. lover
3. spender
4. PE rep, haha.
5. promoter