Today, chemistry tutorial was horrifyingly sickening. I had to look down so many times for fear of throwing up. After school, Pinru, Nandeesh, Aarommal and jiahao and i went to Ichiban Boshi for lunch! Yummy! I had chawanmushi!
We bitched and crapped alot. I choked on my chawanmushi due to excessive laughter. And then we bitched about a certain someone. Finally we have a common topic, haha! Later we told Aarommal to buy his mom nude bra for mother’s day and he went ‘SERIOUSLY’ in this deadpanned voice, like he always does, lol.
Later at 7, jinyi, sara, qq, Melissa, joandho and her boyfriend and i met up for dinner at Fish&Co! It was SO insane! We laughed like crazy and had nonsensical conversations. We had initially planned to interrogate joandho’s bf, but decided against it incase he died of stress, rofl. Ate seafood platter, which was delectable. :D i am happy. Sharkie freeze too.
Then, someone stalked me home =/