Lol, I think Mr. Ong Chin Meng is damn funny. Everytime I read his feedback for our reading tasks, I want to laugh cos I can imagine how agitated he’ll be. Anyway he’s super comical during classes. Oh yeah on Wednesday, he showed us some pictures of ancient china... and how they torture criminals. I was squirming in my seat la, so gross!!! They cut the chest of one guy piece by piece until his ribcage was visible!! And then I was half squirming, half laughing cos we didn’t get some pictures and kept asking questions like ‘what if it’s a woman?’ and he said ‘then cut the breast la!’ HAHAHA.
Yay this weekend is super slackorama cos my next test will be on Friday. I’m so screwed for physics and chemistry anyway. Oh happy slacking! Off to cousin’s house tonight for pre wedding dinner, yay. I LIKE. Food food food. Oh yeah, yesterday during PW, Pinru, Pamela and I were bitching about _______________ lol!!!! So gross! I caught _________ doing something during chemistry tutorial and I was so sickened by that. :( somebody save me.