Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 10:20 AM
Yesterday was awesome. I meant AND, not AJC.

Before going back to AND for speech day, I went to QQ's house, and it was huge luh! I was walking around happily and we drank Coke Zero.. or Zero Coke. Whatever. Then we took 265, for the first time in a loooong time, back to ANDERSON SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!! Ahhhh I was so frickin happy. I think we two were extremely retarded on the bus, we kept smiling to ourselves and smacking each other. So we had lunch opposite school and we saw Mr Lim Kiang Wee!! QQ kept spying on him, sicko, lol. We had chicken rice, yum yum. Due to inflation, the price of chicken rice opposite school is now $3.00. How saddening.

So then we walked into AND with bubble tea and the security guard chased us out!!!! He said 'no outside food and drinks allowed in AND.' HELLO!??! SINCE WHEN?!?! So Shitty! What kind of rule is that! So we sat at the bus stop and scrutinized the way the juniors wore their pinafores. SICKENING. It's a pinafore luh!!! Not some bubble skirt/dress!! Some of them even wore their belts below their asses. Oh and we saw 2 of them not even wearing any belt. They hung their belts over their necks like some gym towel -_-"' Whatever happened to Mr Ang.

After that, we went to the canteen to play the piano. I told QQ she didn't sound like an 8 grader, haha. She said 'i know.' Then what's the point of taking your 8th grade exam!!! QQ amuses me, and I miss her.

Then we had to report to the school hall. I saw Sheryl and we screamed and hugged. This shit guy told us to shut up, and told all the ex- andersonians 'go back to your jc la! come back for what!' blardy fucker. I bet he got retained for 15 years already la, go pick rubbish la you. Then we spazzed and watched the concert, collected our prizes and went for buffet. And I saw Dawn!! Hahahhaa, super high + happy!! Dawn became prettier. And.. skinnier. Lol.

I also saw Sharon Ho! :)

After that the FourThrees went to Pizza Hut to eat. We made alot alot of noise. I saw Joanne Ho having a scandalous affair, tsk tsk. Anw me and manting were doing crazy gossiping about everything!!!! Haha, awesome. I miss Low Man Ting like hell too. Then we let to go dating while the rest of the 4/3s hung out at AMK hub. And then while walking around... I SAW PAKLENG!!! I literally pushed all her friends away to hug her. I think I barged through the crowd of friends. Miss her like hell too. :( We kept ai mei-ing like long lost lovers, which we are, really. Johnathan was giving the sien-ed face, haha.

After that Man Ting and I walked to the bus stop and talked even more. I skipped 4 buses to talk, haha.

I miss Anderson like crazy, up to the point of insanity.