Saturday, March 15, 2008 @ 2:11 PM
Why do we even bother studying when we're all going to die anyway. I hate studying. Unfortunately, if I give up now, it'll be 16 years of my life wasted, so I'll have to trudge on like a weary soldier entering yet another battlefield. zzz.

Things not done: Tutorials and revision.

Know why? I've been slacking my bloody ass off doing God-knows-what every single day, and looking back now, i realise i haven't done anything good enough to be deemed 'productive', despite my vows to be a mugger and to unleash the inner nerd. What an asshole. And i don't know if I'm doing the NYAA shit. Singapore has too little universities. I don't want to have to go overseas to further my studies!

I should just go buy Big Sweep and pray I'll hit jackpot then all my worries will be solved. Or perhaps migrate to Australia and live on a farm.

Oh how lovely. I have afternoon P.E. on Monday. So looking forward to running 8 rounds.

I was born smart, but education ruined me.