Saturday, February 16, 2008 @ 12:32 AM
I'm going to type properly. I'm watching Hell's Kitchen now. It's so funny. This contestant made the stove catch fire and the head chef said 'OH MY GOD, WELCOME TO HELL'S SHITHOLE' which was super funny to me.

I think I may be half-mental. Whenever I lock the house gates at night, I always imagine that some ghost or zombie or monster is going to stagger towards me and then I'll have to lock the gates super fast or It'll lunge at me then I'll die. Today I collected my new specs and then I lost them at home about 45 mins later and I just found it. That's about 9 hours of mia specs. *shrugs*

(Whoo~ Jumper trailer just appeared on Channel 5!)

HAHA, Rahardhi smsed me about some speed dating thingy and bungee jumping. Speed dating is funny. I think it's weird but it's a new experience, I guess.

'what you need speed dating for when you have me?' HAHA, so egoistic. <3